Friday, December 30, 2005

Visit to Jason & Kari's


So what do you suppose a grandma's (or in my case a mom-mom's) favorite thing to do is? Of course, babysitting the grandkids...so much more fun than raising children was...you get to be the good guy when you are a mom-mom!! I had begun to think I would never get a granddaughter before little Sierra came along...don't get me wrong...I adore my grandsons...all 3 of them....Kristopher, Shawn and RJ....but there is something special about a granddaughter too...



















Sierra and big brother RJ.



















Cousin Kylie came along too. She really likes to play with RJ.











Michael and Apollo chilling out on the sofa.

















Mom-mom trying to feed a sleepy Sierra.



















Quite a couch-full.















Grandpa Doug putting Sierra to sleep while we played cars in the floor.

No comments: