Sunday, December 18, 2005

Still quilting

Yesterday was spent quilting the last of the three panel santa lap quilts.

This morning I started early and finished up the Winnie-the-Pooh panel lap for my granddaughter, Sierra Nicole. My only wish is that it was on pink or lavendar background but the blue will have to do...especially since the quilting is done on it!!

Last night Doug and I along with his woodbadge buddies went to La Maison in downtown Augusta for our annual Christmas Dinner. Usually we have dinner at the Warnock's but this year for a change we went out. It also saves Lyne all that messy preparation, cooking, and clean-up and that in itself was reason enough to go out. The restaurant was lovely in a renovated house and the atmosphere was quiet and romantic and quite cha cha. The food was excellent and I hope to go there again sometime for another special occasion...maybe Christmas next year!! We ended the evening back at the Warnock's for dessert of chocolate cake with a wonderful white whipped type frosting and yummy cheesecake with cherry topping. Oh and yes, I did have a piece of each but I wasn't alone...lol...the stories that were told were not only entertaining but potentially black mailable also which really makes for a fun and lively evening. We see each other throughout the year but this is the only time the spouses get to find out what really goes on at these campouts...and no it does not make me want to start camping either!!!! I'm not that kind of girl....

No comments: