Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Way to go Jolene!!


My friend, Jolene, made me this cool gotta have it bag.


I had given her some fabric and told her to use whichever she wanted...the flower fabric was one of the first end of bolts I bought from the Sewing Gallery in Augusta and has been one of my favorites too!! She did a great job on it don't ya think?




It even has pockets all around on the inside which is way cool!!




She beaded the outer front pocket...i love the flowers centers and they are all glittery....way cool!!!















Jolene even hand embroidered around the larger outside pocket and beaded it too....WAY TO GO JOLENE!!!















Thank you so much for such a wonderful bag...I have gotten all kinds of compliments on it and will enjoy carrying my things to bee and class in it!

No comments: