Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Things You Find In Trees

When you think of the things you see in trees you would naturally think of leaves, stickerballs, flowers, birds, squirrels, bird nests,














squirrel nests, moss, mistletoe....















but I'll just bet you would never expect this.....







can you guess what it is yet......







how about now.......


















well here it is in all it's glory.....















I had to look twice and then had to get a picture of it because I didn't think anyone would believe me especially if a big wind came along and knocked it out of the tree.....placement is courtesy of Michael....

2 comments:

Job said...

These are all great photos, Kim!!! I love your blog and check it all the time!!!

Anonymous said...

Photos are simply fantastic. What a surprise to find the ball up in the tree! (I was betting on an owl or some such because of your wonderful nature shots). I had to laugh out loud when I saw it was a ball. Michael's got quite a foot on him, doesn't he? Betty Ann