Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stargazer Tome - Collage Page

I've spent some time working on month #3 of the stargazer tome patterns. This means I've managed to do something on each months patterns but none are completed yet except for the back page **sigh**

Todays page is centered around the watercolor girl I had finished earlier. The background fabric was some I had dyed using Adirondak watercolors...don't know how permanent it is but it's not like the tome is going to get washed either so I'm not gonna worry about it. I've tried to inclued things I love, like flowers, the sun, cats, flutterbys, frogs, fish, ladybugs, birds, turtles....couldn't find dogs that looked like my babies so I left them out...Both realistic and cartoon characters have been included so it shows the serious and fun sides of myself...


















Some of the fish and tropical flowers came from the fabrics that Doug brought me back from his trip to Hawaii (WITHOUT ME I MIGHT ADD) a few years ago...it was one of those suck up presents to keep me from being too irate...lol...

The sewing down still needs to be done but I've put MistyFuse on everything and have it ironed in place so nothing should get lost before it hits the Purple Princess.

1 comment:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Hey girl...your ladies beees improving...keep it up!! M in sc