Saturday, April 29, 2006

They've Got Hair!!



The tome girls now have hair!!!

Girl #1's make-up was repaired after the head turning episode. Girls #2 & 3 have had blush applied and all three have had chins added and nose jobs.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about #1's hair...thinking about just leaving it as is...my hubby said (before #2 & 3 had their hair fixed) that they all looked like me in the morning...

I'm taking it as a compliment.




**The girls hair was stitched in place, not glued. I tried to leave the curls hanging over her forhead in the green haired girl but it seems to have wrapped itself around the hair bob, which was cut off of the lace made for her dress. The pink haired girls hair bow was made from the angelina fiber/thread pieces that were left over from embellishing her dress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, they are wonderful. The green haired girl looks like a china doll. Beautiful job on the hair, did you use glue? Also, love your eye drawings.

Maureen said...

All set for a night on the town!
What a difference a hair-do makes.......
I think I need some tome girls to play with!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Hair looking good girl...and faces are funny...not the dolls the ones you drew....like mr. potato head...lol...and your collage page is lovely...you stole my fish...lol...I didnt see you in my box of stuffff