Saturday, July 01, 2006

Watergarden

Thursday, Michael, Douglas and I spent the afternoon cleaning out the pond. It was smelly and yucky but we got it done. The pond is still leaking from the waterfall which was never properly installed. It has leaked since we bought this house in 1999. There is only so much I can do myself and I managed to fix two of the leaks after installing the rocks more permanently. However, it still leaks. The waterfall is pretty and I love the pond but I hate it at the same time. Nothing is more frustrating than cleaning and refilling the pond only to wake up the next morning to a half filled pond because the waterfall leaks. I'm ready to fill it in with plants but Doug is trying once again to patch it up. We'll see on Monday when it can be turned on again.




No comments: