Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fiber on a Whim - July

Well we were all bad and didn't finish (or in some cases start) last months tome. You know that I couldn't (and still can't) get into the fat lady. Also as an excuse I've still been working in the yard most afternoons.

We headed out on Tuesday to Fiber on a Whim, BettyAnn, Rachael and myself. Judy and her mom; Ille, Margaret, Margaret & Sue met us there.

This month we get to work with velvet: painting, dying and stamping and foiling it which should be quite entertaining. I'm up for the challenge!! Karla's creations (which she said she hasn't finished beading as of yet). I love the shoes and hands she chose for this months dolly!!






























I love the stamp Kristen chose for her page and her doll is too cute!! I forgot to get a picture of the back of her which she beaded heavily too.













































Jan's tree and the various techniques she used for the foiling was really cool and her doll was painted a wonderful lime green with leaves for hands. Too cute girls!!







No comments: