Saturday, July 29, 2006

I really wanted to do something for Misty's birthday that would incorporate the pictures I had taken of Kylie back in May when I was visiting.



I used the Twinkling H2O's (shimmery watercolors) to paint the watercolor paper. I had chosen a book style out of one of BettyAnn or Rachael's bookmaking books, whose style I was really fond of to start with. The paper book came out just fine and I was really pleased. I was really pleased when I layed the individual transfers on the paper to see how they would look layed out. The transfers themselves printed out just fine but in the process of transferring them onto the watercolor paper, a less than desirable outcome happened. I was not very pleased with the way the photos transferred onto the watercolor paper (with the exception of just a couple).
This was one of the test transfers which came out real well.

No comments: