Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nighttime Visitor

It's probably my fault. As my friend Rachael has said, 'You do have Welcome on your deck'. Of course this was said when I was complaining about the crows/black birds who come and scarf up all of the bird food.

Well anyhow, last night as I was letting Charlotte out for her bedtime ritual, I happened to notice a new little visitor. He/she was perched inside the birdfeeder enjoying an evening snack. The little guy didn't move a lick and I was able to get Charlotte inside without ever noticing him/her (some attack dog my pit bull is, huh?). Hot footing it upstairs to get the camera, I came back out and the little fella was still there. Didn't move once either but waited patiently for me to take his picture and be gone. Isn't he darling??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie is Ms. Priscilla Possum. Hope you leave some goodies for her to nibble on.