Saturday, July 01, 2006

Backyard Garden

When I went to Maryland Doug and Michael cleaned the deck and resealed it. This was great and looks wonderful, however they killed back my sweet autumn clematis and most of my confederate jasmine. I cried.



















Black-eyed Susans.
























Pink Phlox is a new addition to the garden.












The gold-orange echinacea is new also.













I've added quite a few feeders, thistle, bird and hummingbird ones to the gardens in the backyard. The neighbors cat spends too much time in my front yard to risk adding them there.














The new yellow honeysuckle.













One of the little hummers.












Clethra - summersweet bush is supposed to attract butterflies and smell good too.














Monardo.














Seeds are coming up in the side planter beds.













No comments: