Saturday, July 29, 2006

Transfer Playday

Wednesday we went to Rachael's to have a transfer playday.

I was wanting to do a special photo transfer card for my sister, Misty's birthday.


Rachael & BettyAnn hadn't done the transfers before and the only ones I had done were the ones for Donna's photo album and were all done on fabric so this would be new for me too. Both girls caught on quickly and were getting their transfers done in no time. BettyAnn & Rachael burnishing their transfer pictures.














Rachael transferred her pictures onto scrapbook fabric paper.











BA & I both did ours on watercolor paper. I must admit that the transfers on the fabric paper came out much clearer than the ones on the watercolor paper did. Although BA's came out much better than the transfers I did.







No comments: