Monday, August 29, 2005

Oooppppsss!!




Well, I have truly gone and done it...I forgot my anniversary...yes, my wedding anniversary...fortunately for me my husband didn't forget our anniversary and was really thoughtful to have brought me home a dozen roses already arranged in a pretty vase (although I really like the bag he brought them in too). He also bought me 3 more of my Charming Tale mice in the autumn theme of squash and scarecrow. They are really cute and a great addition to the others I have collected over t-he years. The cat in the pictures is of course, Spunky, who is showing his true interest in the whole present thing...he's a cat...he just wants to sleep on the paper and help me type....Just so you don't think I'm a complete creep and he's perfect, he's on his way to a boy scout meeting in another 30 minutes....so much for the romantic married life...lol...

No comments: