Monday, August 08, 2005

No Dogs Allowed in Sewing Room

Okay, I love my dogs. No one in my house would argue that point. None of my friends either for that matter. However I have a very good reason for no dogs in the sewing room....

...the last time they got in there Charlotte (dear little blondie that she is) ran off with my adorable little fluffy sewing machine duster and ate it!!! Okay, so she didn't swallow all of it....but she did effectively ruin at least 1/2 of it...did I mention she likes to eat fuzzy things and quilt batting, toy stuffing, etc...and in a quilt room I have quite a bit of batting, fiber fill, etc. etc...

Alright, so much for busting up on the girl...dear darling Wilbur has run off with the rotary cutter and chewed on the scissors (did I mention it was the BEST pair I had) handles - both of them...do you remember Ms. M borrowing said scissors and telling me to file them down???? Well, I still haven't and until I can get this room straight (you DID see the pictures) it won't be happening anytime soon either....

...did I mention that they both like to chew fabric and play tug of war with it? It's just like having toddlers in the house...gotta love them...but gotta lock up the stuff you like too.....

1 comment:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Charley likes to "kill" fluffy stuffed animals too...he also chews up money and checks...and we stand there and laff at him as he does it...Jazz is a good girl though...she only drives you crazy playing fetch...

Might have an extra pair of scissors around here somewhere...NOT chewed up...and dont let them near your electric cords..ya know they think they are yummmy!!!LOL...m in sc