Thursday, August 11, 2005

Book for Donna


This Christmas' special project is a memory book for my sil, Donna of her mom. I never had the opportunity to meet my mil as she had passed away the year before my husband and I met. This project has given me the chance to get to know her through her pictures and stories I have been told. It's funny how attached I have become to her and what a sense of loss I feel not to have had the opportunity to have met her. So much for sad, here's what I have accomplished so far:


This is going to be one of the first pages and is of Donna and Pat. Pat loved cats and I've tried to sneak them in some of the pages. Keep in mind this is no where near complete.




A picture of Pat, her Mom, brother Chris and older sister Mary.

Here's one of Pat as a little girl and one of Donna and my hubby Doug. Donna really looks a lot like her mom.

No comments: