Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wilbur & Charlotte





All things considered my puppy babies have been very good today. They spent a good deal of it crated while I was at the guild meeting, then helping with Project Linus, and later taking pictures and blogging. If they could speak they would probably tell you that they don't like blogging. Blogging keeps momma from playing with them. Don't be worried, Wilbur is the master of play and so he manages to entertain Charlotte and also himself at the same time. I keep thinking I should replace the carpet with asphalt so they could get better traction especially in the hallways and on the stairs. They both supervised taking pictures and waited patiently on the stairs for me to finish. Finally when they felt they had played enough and waited long enough, they got into bed. Now to make them move and give me some space. Charlotte is sleeping on my side of the bed she knows!!

No comments: