Monday, September 12, 2005

Mary Lou Weidman Round Robin 2005



This is the first round robin I have participated in and it has been lots of fun...of course I am behind in my blocks but am working hard to get caught up...these are some of the blocks that I have already received from Australia and all over the U.S...the blocks were made by Michelle, Karen, Karen Mc, and the two Robin's...great blocks aren't they?! We are also including post cards with our blocks from our state/region/country...Robin even included a magazine of things to do in the area for visitors and newcomers...made me want to go visit Washington...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! I'm new to the Maverick web ring, and found your round robin blocks! They are really neat. i'd love to try something like that sometime...
-Samantha