Monday, September 12, 2005



My husband and boys went camping this past weekend and took my truck with them...I hate that part...I mean taking the truck part....however, the up side is that my husband fills my gas tank and washes my truck for me...woo hoo! Soooo, that being said, I finally got my Intergallactic Bead Show sticker put on the truck (my daughter Brandy and I had gone to the show in Newark, DE back in July)...Well that wasn't the only thing I managed to accomplish either, I machine stitched on 3 of my swap blocks for the Mary Lou Weidmand group I'm in...I'm doing puppies with peaches for the state of Georgia...We are also sending postcards from where we are from and to add something in our block to show where we are from...I've been sewing together the peaches a and started stuffing them...yes stuffing...we are to embellish any way we want and I'm incorporating stuffed peaches and noses and embroidering vines and flowers and beads for centers.

1 comment:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

swap blocks are great..and where did you get the sticker?hv