Thursday, September 29, 2005

I really liked how the beaded centers turned out on the crazy heart so I used them on the center of the bottom smaller heart too. I tried to match the coloring of the centers as well.

The lazy daisy flower swag was made with variegated ribbon and filled with beads for centers.

The butterfly was tacked down with beads also. The spider has 6 legs now (i know he's supposed to have 8 but I didn't think there was enough room) if it weren't for Kay Lawrence he still wouldn't have any legs...she came to the rescue with the black embroidery thread!!

The web has entrapped a silver dragonfly and now has clear dew crystals on it to add a little glitz. The big empty brown space that was driving me crazy, has been filled with twisted yarn and buttons and beads. Not sure I'm quite finished with it yet though. Still feel like it needs some more embriodery but it's starting to go over the top...more later...

1 comment:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I love how the crazy quilt hearts are coming along...just lovely! I haven't tried beading yet, I'm afraid to get sucked into a new obsession! *LOL*

Bonnie