Monday, January 26, 2009

Shawl & socks & a finished scarf

Wilbur is modeling the finished Worm Scarf done in Lane Cervinia Bernina. It was a quick knit that I started after having to set the Swallowtail Shawl aside. Isn't Wilbur just too cute??? Charlotte was wondering why he got to be the model when she usually gets the job. :)




After ripping out rows on the Swallowtail Shawl and redoing them I ran out of yarn and am now waiting for another skein argh!! It doesn't look nearly as pretty in the picture as it does in person and I can hardly wait to finish and block it. I love working with the Araucania Ranco yarn.













So in the meantime I have started working on the Charade socks in Opal and am really liking the pattern even though I haven't gotten very far with it.

No comments: