Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Windows for the Tome



Okay, the question of the day is this: If it only takes a mere few moments to take a picture, why does it take forever to download, formulate text and blog said pictures??? My pictures were printed on the Printed Treasures and I worked on windows for them yesterday...unfortunately I had already cut down most of them when I figured out if I sewed the pics down onto material I didn't have to cut away as much of the frame...bummer, if only I would have gotten in gear sooner.



And a moment of incredible honesty: BettyAnn made the purple window framing Charlotte (keep in mind I am the one who gutted it) and Rachael (who had to teach me how to do the stupid things in the first place) made the green one framing Spunky. I must add that I no longer think they are stupid since I now know how to do them.




The tiny ones are a real pain in the pratt to do but I had fun with them in spite of it.













Now to figure out what color background...subdued color so as not to compete with the pictures and frames and I still have a doll pocket to do...

Remember the famous feet?



















Tome group at Fiber on a Whim.














Rachael & Carolyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the little frames? Do you know of somewhere I can find instructions? Would love to do pics of my wild babies like you did your's.