Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thursday May 18th is my Real Birthday




















A darling Elinor Pease Bailey doll from my friend Connie.Isn't she just darling!!!









Birthday cards....














Card from my brother, Damon who lives in Charlotte. This year he didn't torture me with a card about my age...you know the type...the ones that say you can light up Las Angeles with all your candles...or that have you looking like Grandma Moses or some other such character...or questioning the need for Depends...this year he was kind and only said that I base my fashion on what doesn't itch....i mean really, doesn't everyone?!?!?



















This adorable doggie was made by Pat H. she occasionally makes these special cards for friends...I feel very fortunate to have one now!



















Well hubby Doug bought me my camera dock on Wednesday for my birthday because I started to have a meltdown when the battery in my camera died...so he took me to get the dock and we all went out for dinner at the Pizza Joint...good pizza!!

What I had originally asked for was for him to pick out or make a really nice card...I do believe he went above and beyond this year on the card...how on earth he got the dogs to cooperate was one thing....but getting psycho cat to let him get his print is worth several many cool points for future use!!! Isn't it neat?!?!

No comments: