Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The 1st Stargazer Doll





Here's my dolly. She has pipe cleaners to make her movable and plenty of stuffing. Amazingly Patti Medaris Culea has drawn these girls fairly realistically...at least big hips run in my family....lol












Her back with the stuffing seam...she had to be sewn up in the arms since she experienced blowouts in both pits.







She has spent most of her time as 'nakey doll' since I didn't know what on earth I was going to do with her. She is supposed to be clothed in windows and up until a week or two ago I had no idea how to do that.


















Yesterday I got in the window making groove and decided it was time to get her some clothing. As you well know I also adore beads and baubles and I had to completely gussy her up. She still has no face but at least she's not nakey anymore although the Rugrats seem to think nakey is good.

No comments: