Friday, May 05, 2006

Wednesday Wanderings


This week has been a string of go, go, go with the exception of Wednesday. Since I was gone/going to be gone most of the week, Wednesday afternoon was spent hanging out in the cool breeze on the hammock and playing with the pups.


























Wilbur remembered lounging on the hammock and as soon as I sat on it he was climbing up to lay with me. He is such a funny dog...I mean, how many dogs do you know that like to lay on a rope hammock and swing???














I took pictures looking up at the canopy over us...pretty green leaves



























and a web,













even a picture of a cardinal that landed and didn't even know we were beneath him...














picture of the butterfly box...have never seen a butterfly in it but used to have the little green lizards living in it.



















The rose has been steadily growing and blooming....















The birds left behind the beginnings of a blackberry bush (or some berry) in the flower bed..I love blackberries and raspberries and remember picking them on the way to and from the beach back home in Cape St. Claire when I was much younger...it will be very cool to have some in the yard.












The abelia is just full of blossoms...the closeup isn't as clear to the breezes that were blowing...I just love the spring...the honeysuckle and jasmines just permeate the air around here and smell absolutely delicious!!! What a wonderful day to just swing and lounge....

No comments: