Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Birthday




















Wednesday was playday at Rachael's. BettyAnn, Margaret, Carolyn & Rachael's Aunt Tricia were there. They surprised me after lunch with a party. It's a double present when the wrap is a present too.


















The vellum carry out container housed the wool fingerless gloves BettyAnn knitted for me...they will be great when it gets cooler and help keep the Raynaud's that I have at bay.































Fabric, needles, thread cutter, beads, yummy organza and cool card from Margaret. Closeup of Margaret's card with BettyAnn and Rachael siggies.














The wrapping from Rachael's gift..a darling pewter mouse covering his eyes.


















Rachael made me the most adorable postcard of a matching mouse...don't you just love it!!!!














The back is signed by her and dated. Too cool!!














Birthday angel from BettyAnn...

At the top of my list of favorite authors...Lilian Jackson Braun and her mystery cat Koko. Koko made me want a siamese...maybe one day.

No comments: