Saturday, August 30, 2008

Knitting Progress

I've been working on several knitting projects. I've finished one of the Waterloose socks that I've been working on. I'm using Trekking yarn.
















This is the scarf part of the Flora neckscarf that will be a Christmas present. I still have the flower to finish and add to it. I've used Reynolds Frisky which is incredibly soft.


















This last one is the Go Diagonal Scarf that will also be a Christmas present. It's made with Lane Cervinia Bernina yarn. Hopefully I will be able to keep up the steam since Christmas is only 117 days away!!

2 comments:

ko said...

i am trying so hard to learn how to knit, but I can not figure it out :(

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

those socks are for me right...my bday is coming soon hint hint...and that gold scarf is yummy but ya know it would make me look well gold:> have you given up email for the month of september too?!