Wednesday, January 09, 2008

visit to Sherahl's

Sherahl and I went to Severna Park High School together just a few years ago...well in my mind it was just a few years ago and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

We haven't seen each other for 10 years but she has moved to the eastern shore which makes visiting her ever so much easier now. Her family gets together the weekend after Christmas so everyone can enjoy their own Christmas on Christmas Day. It was fun to see them all and even after all this time it's just like picking up right where we left off. I guess that's what true friendship is all about, caring and sharing bridges the time gaps in between.

Sherahl and her daughter Lindsey. Lindsey has grown into a gorgeous young lady.













the sisters Sherahl and Kay:













me and Sherahl. She has just lost 40 lbs and I know exactly where they went....













4 of the 6 siblings: Barry, Sherahl, Kay and Larry. Larry and Barry are twins.













Barry & Linda, Sherahl & Don, Kay, Larry & Terry (she is also a twin)

No comments: