Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Scrapbooking for Tory Ruth










Misty's friends had a baby shower for her last month and I wasn't able to attend (actually I wasn't invited...sniff sniff...but we will not go there)....





sooooo since they were doing scrapbook pages for Tory Ruth (the expected little one) and I wasn't there and Brandy didn't know the pages were for Misty's baby book and didn't fight the throngs of females cutting, pasting and creating....

we had our own scrapbook page making day and here are our results....


Kylie is going to be quite the little artist I'm sure...between her mommy's talents and her Auntie Kim's she's got it in the bag...also my Mom sewed as well as my grandmother and great-grandmother who also quilted...Kylie and I both like glitter and lots of it....

No comments: