Friday, June 02, 2006

Family Pictures - Jason & Family


I've been practicing with the new camera and took a butt ton of pictures while I was in Maryland and Delaware...475 to be exact that I have been going through. It's a tedious endeavor but definetely worthwhile. Got some great shots of the kids, grandkiddles, nieces and nephews, siblings, parents along with lots of garden shots too.

Of course not all of my victims (oops i meant subjects) are willing to have their pictures taken...Jason was being difficult, but I am a mom and as such have the patience of Job...ah yes, he finally succumbed to moms persuasion.















Jason and Storm.



















Not all of my subjects are as camera shy as my son. Kari and my granddaughter, Sierra, who just turned 1 in April do not suffer from cameraphobia at all.











































RJ and his new playhouse & swingset.




























The horses.























Me and grandbaby Storm.


















Puppies Shadow & Cleo.














Boogieman being as difficult as Jason.

No comments: