Sunday, June 11, 2006

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

I am normally a quite patient person (yes i am too so!!).

However, the last few days have been more than a little challenging and have broached upon sincere and total aggravation. As you know I went to Maryland/Delaware WEEKS ago and took some 475 pictures which were downloaded onto my computer....which was the beginning of the problem. I managed to get a lot of the blogging done and all of the pictures were gone through and cropped, etc. Well, at some point during the editing, the Kodak software froze up, unbenownst to me this was going to be the beginning of my vexation.

After blogging Thursday morning and trying to get the pictures of Timothy and celebrating his birthday, I had to run out....when I got back to blogging I couldn't download anymore pics to blogger. Okay, maybe blogger is the problem....Well later that night it was no better. I couldn't upload either to the drafted post or to a whole new post.

Then yesterday afternoon I was able to upload into a new post and completely finished Timothy's post. Eureka! life is wonderful again....so I started on Sierra's bday post....everything was going along fine until Kodak told me it couldn't find one of my pictures...then it was all of the pictures from her bday!!!

I was about to hemorrage at this point...Doug went in and found all my pics...apparently the crash caused Kodak to 'misplace' and not be able to find the pics. Well, as of this morning I still have not been able to upload any pictures to blogger....aaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!

Hopefully soon this will work itself out but until then there won't be much in the line of posting.

No comments: