Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Trip to the Lake

We all went to the lake last week. Katie came down for a visit since she was off of school all week. The boys only had off from Wednesday... :( so that was the day we went. Quite cool and a little breezy but we had fun anyway....don't ya see the fun on Douglas' face?!?!?

Katie and Charlotte pose for a picture...can't ya see how much attention Char pays to me?! Just like the photographer trying to take baby pictures...ugh!


Here I am again...who'd have thought it, twice in such a short time....there is a reason I stay on the other side of the camera...lol...

Took some interesting tree shots and landscape pics to transform into ever so lovely landscapes later....I'll put it into the que with all the other projects I have in my mind....it's getting quite crowded in there ya know......

Practice at rock skipping....don't think we will be entering any challenges anytime soon...most of the rocks landed with a thump or ploop into the water.....

So after the frost has hit and all the leaves have turned brown and the pine needles have fallen, you can still find little bits o color - aren't these just adorable!

Doug and the pups racing...go Charlotte go....guess I should tell you that Char is my lazy puppy and this is truly a deceptive pic of her but at her very best....she does short sprints and stops...just ask Douglas who now refuses to take her on neighborhood runs because she stops in the road and refuses to go any further...he got tired of carrying her back home and only takes Wilbur on long runs anymore....



My very most favorite part of the day was when we stopped by the park at the dam and Doug and Charlotte and Michael and Wilbur went down the slide together...I do believe the guys had a bit more fun than the pups did but I got quite a giggle watching them go down. Truthfully the funniest part was watching them get the pups in their laps in the first place...lol...you shoulda been there to see it!!

1 comment:

Vijay said...

gud pics... spcly the dog looks pretty :)