Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Case of the February Doldrums

I guess with all the damp, wet, cold, uckyiness (yes uckyiness is a word - ask any small child) of the winter months, I am having a case of the doldrums.

January seemed to start off so well, continuing the productivity of the Christmas rush when I went with the quilters to Hickory Knob. I was so thrilled with the projects I was able to finish up on and those that were ready for new stages too.

Since getting home I've finished another top and gotten quilts pinned, new ones started and have dabbled in new areas too like the collage project for Doug.

Maybe the issue isn't that I'm not getting anything done...it's that I'm not getting anything finished. That's not entirely true but it sure is feeling that way. I did finish beading the pin I made for Gloria while I was at Judy Twitty's workshop on Monday.

Hopefully I will be able to blog some pics of finished projects soon...in the meantime I will continue to move forward, one stitch at a time.....

No comments: