Saturday, June 20, 2009

First DOT post in forever and of course it's 2 days late....

I got a new camera for my birthday. The puppies are the only ones who are truly cooperative when it comes to picture taking so I got a little carried away. These are pics taken May 19th of them getting to have ice cream cake for Douglas' and my birthdays. They LOVE ice cream cake....

















Okay I'm sure I've told you that although Charlotte is reddish she is a true blonde in a bad sort of way...really really cute but dumb as a post....she spends her time chasing her plate of ice cream cake all over the floor and I do mean all over the floor!!




































I suppose it had just been so long since he had had cake that Wilbur completely forgot how to hold down the plate until he had it under the table...silly puppy




















































And finally all full of cake and ready for bed....

No comments: