Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nothing Much Going On

It's been forevah since I've blogged. Not necessarily because I don't have anything to blog...I have a bunch of stuff for Dogs On Thursday that hasn't been blogged yet. I've finished a baby blanket for a friend which I've yet to take a pic of. I'm trying to finish the applique block for the quilt guild's next donation quilt and I'm reading a lot. I've been working in the yard and don't think I will ever finish getting the back yard back into shape....but have I taken any pics??? NOOO. I didn't work much at all last year in the back yard and am paying 'can you say dearly' for it. The weeds have gone nuts especially with all the rain we had the last few weeks. Of course that did make pulling them out easier but it's been dry for the last little bit so I'm sure the rest will be a struggle to get out of the ground.

Today was day for the A/C to get serviced. Every year since we have been here it has had to have freon added to it to work properly. Next year we will probably have to bite the bullet and get a new unit. After the really hot weekend it's nice to have it working even though the temps have lowered outside...go figure.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I called last week when it was in the 90s to have the a/c serviced. This morning when he came it was 64 in the house. I asked him to service the a/c and turn on the heat. Yeah, go figure.