Thursday, April 30, 2009

DOT - part 1



It's not like we haven't done anything in the last few weeks, I just haven't blogged any of it until now. We have had playtime, worked in the gardens and kept ourselves quite busy and mostly out of trouble...mind you I said mostly.... these are snaps taken at the same time as the videos of the puppehs playing together. Yes I know it looks like they are fighting but they are not. They are playing and cleaning each other. This is the pitbull way to play minus the running through the house like a banshee shots. And yes that is my orange flip flop in the shot which just goes to show you that nothing will stand in the way of a puppehs playtime.





1 comment:

Lapdog Creations said...

LOL, I had some Tut & Lola wrestling pics but didn't put them up today...