Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick update to let you know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth (as of yet anyway). This last week was spent working Vacation Bible School at Grace Baptist. I totally forgot how a class full of 2, 3 & 4 year olds (up to +20 of them) can wear a body out!! It was fun even if it was exhausting and I slept wonderfully all week!

In addition to that we have been working on the ex-sewing room to convert it to a bedroom for Katie for her stay here this summer. The drywall and spackling (my first time spackling over my head mind you) are finished. The walls, trim and floor have been primed. We decided to pull up the carpet in there too after the tar from the roof repair hit the carpet (we won't discuss the kitty stains). Today I will get the ceiling primed and finish priming the window trim. Hopefully if all goes well (and we know the probability of that one) I'll be able to get the ceiling and trim coated with at least the first coat of paint.

No comments: