Thursday, June 19, 2008

DOT post

It's been forever since I've posted for DOT! Between painting and VBS I've not been on the computer much. I've also been trying to work on another quilt which isn't progressing very well either but I did get some puppy shots while I was cutting fabric, some of Doug too.

Wilbur destroys his ball...


















Sound asleep on the pillows and laundry...










Wilbur says 'enough with the flashy thing mom'
































Doug and Charlotte bonding....














Wilbur snoozing under the desk....

9 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

Those pictures are GREAT!!! Love the bonding ones. :)

Cactusneedles said...

I love your dogs! Very cute!

Paula said...

Ahhhh, They are so cute!
Somedays it is a good day to nap under the desk!
:)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Your dogs are all so cute. I also like how you have put the quilted dogs on the top of your blog. It looks neat.

Lapdog Creations said...

I think Wilbur & Zeus have a lot to chat about with those darn flashy things while they're sleeping...

Vivian said...

Fresh clean laungery is the best place to sleep, according to Trinket. I had to lock him out of the bedroom when I fold laungery.

Kathy R said...

Such cute pups! The post above--the green room looks great! I love your apliqued dogs at the top also.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. Any grandmother loves to hear post about the beautiful of her grandchild. I notice you are also interested on art quilting. Are you on the "Quiltart" mailing list. I enjoy the discussion, but rarely reply. I also love the dog "quilts on your banner. I need to add a lovely banner on my blog, but time doesn't seem to allow it. Once again, thanks for the comments, Have a great weekend Libby in Oklahoma (I lived in Georgia for a year in 2004) Later. Libby

Firefly Nights said...

Our boys rip up their toys, too. Loved the photos of your two sleeping on the bed