Friday, May 25, 2007

Mothers Day


Mothers Day and the last of the vacation shots from Maryland finally!! Timothys' birthday also fell on MD this year too. Brandy, Kristopher and Shawn spent the night at moms after going to Kylie's recital the night before. Jason, Kari, RJ, Sierra, Erik, Holly, Joseph, Melissa, Jennifer, Louis, James, Misty, Eric, Kylie, Timothy all came over for Mother's Day lunch. It was quite the crowd (it always is when we get together!!) and we had a lot of fun.

The kids are growing sooo quickly and I feel like I'm missing out on so much of it but it's fun to get together and hang out. The time is always too short though and the visits spread too far apart but I do manage to try and make the most of the visits when I can get there.

James was singing and dancing with the boobah that I got at the yard sale for a whole big $1 investment. Mom is ever so thrilled with that purchase...you do notice it didn't come home to Georgia with me...lol...sorry Mom.

No comments: