Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Visit to my brothers

Mom and I went to babysit until my brother, Erik (not bil, Eric) got home from work. This is Louis (named after my dad) who looks just like brother.












This is Joe who also looks like my brother.
















This is Melissa who is in the 5th grade now.
















Cousin Kylie with Louis and Jimmy James.
















Jennifer doing her math homework (yucky).













Kylie and Louis.
















James the licorice kid.
















Jennifer.
















Jennifer, James & Melissa.
















James in his halloween costume.
















Mom, Erik and Louis.
























The halloween decorations out front....Kylie likes the ghosts (I think they were less intimidating).
















No comments: