Friday, November 24, 2006

Trip to Randy's in Savannah


Well you already know that the three of us are noted for doing unusual things. Well Tricia and Carolyn had been yardsaling before we arrived in Savannah and had met Randy. He had an unusual vine in his backyard and they took us to go see it. Randy also rents rooms out and gave us a tour of his home. Very nice guy and very friendly. He has a dog too and I was able to get my puppy fix while there too.

The pumpkin is made of metal and was quite the statement!

Just had to add this picture of BettyAnn which I will probably catch all sorts of grief for....but I was just getting a picture of the house itself...honest BA....snort snort.











This plant is a cassia and was blooming all over Savannah while we were there...beautiful and the yellow is very striking.












The front door is so homey looking with seating, plants and the cutest bear to greet you.













And here is the infamous vining plant we came to see. Rachael must continually remind me of its name which is 'Dutchman's Pipe'. I won't tell you what Randy called it. It starts out very small and then goes through stages as it unfurls. Quite unusual dontcha think?














































Here is the very well behaved dog who listened well too...not like the two spoiled brats at my house.

No comments: