Saturday, September 02, 2006

Final Try of Kylie Pictures

I truly truly love my little sister! I say that especially after working on this project for her. As you will notice, the background is different once again.





The tar gelled water color paper would not allow the transfers to transfer with the matt medium which I usually use. At that point I was truly about to pull out my hair...believe it or not, no vulgar language was used but I was tempted to cry.











Instead I printed out another set of pictures, this time on plain paper...oh did I say the printer didn't want to work....so, I had to uninstall and reinstall both Epson printers...argh!! But it now works.












I painted another sheet of the watercolor paper and cut out the pictures of Kylie and attached them with the matt medium. It was followed with a watered down application of the medium over the entire paper. It isn't finished yet. It will need more protective coats after I've written on it. Hopefully this will go without a glitch....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylie's pictures look just great! Good job and good for you for sticking with it. It was worth the effort.