Monday, September 18, 2006

Alpharetta, Georgia

Posted by Picasa
This month we headed to Alpharetta, Georgia after our class at FOAW. The old barn was on the side of the road so I pulled over and parked to take the picture. BettyAnn & Rachael have given me so much grief (friendly I dare say) over taking pictures while I'm driving. My goal is to help them have new and different experiences in life.




The brick building was taken because I thought it was cool looking.




Only Ewe and Cotton Too & The Bead Bug were combined in the same shop. The skies had opened up on us as we were going
inside so we were very greatful the two shops are together!!

I have finally been coerced (by BA & R) into learning to knit again (I did it a VERY long time ago). Hopefully some felted purses will come out of this endeavor. It is a nice little shop and has yummy yarns which we petted and drooled (not really) over. Rachael came out with some
cute beads too.

The owner of the shop told us of a delightful place to have lunch and we stopped there on our way out of town. It was called the Crabapple Cafe and Creamery. No we didn't get ice cream but we did have delicious sandwiches and soup while we were there. Definetely a place we would stop again if we're in the area.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: