Monday, January 30, 2006

Digging through the stash

There comes a time in every quilters life where you can no longer justify spending anymore money on new fabrics...

this comes right about the time that you can no longer find a place to put any new fabrics if you bought them anyway...

when you can no longer add any new furniture to hide your fabric stash in and all of your hiding places have started to burst out the seams....











sooooooooooooo.......

you decide to make quilts for someone else....
anyone else...

lots of people and lots of quilts....

I decided to cull my brights and cut 5-1/2" blocks to make quilts for Project Linus...

so far I have ironed fabric and cut 5-1/2" strips for the quilts...







the gratification comes when some of the fabrics are finally used up...WOOHOO!!!!

once I get these done and finish quilting the stack that is in the chair....

then I can start on some other new quilts....la la la la la la....stay tuned.....

No comments: