Friday, May 22, 2009

Mothers Day May 10th in Okeechobee

We went to Timothy's Sunday School class and watched part 3 of They Sold Their Souls for Rock N' Roll which I would highly recommend after only seeing the one part. It was very informative and blew my mind completely.



They gave mothers and grandmothers a yellow rose in the church service and this was mine the next day. It smelled so good too!!








I was then surprised by Timothy telling me that he was going to be BAPTIZED!!! YAY!!! It was so exciting to see him go into the waters.









Afterwards we went to the Crossroads Diner and then came back to the Farm to hang out until it was time to go to the farm next door. They have a pond there where the guys climb up and jump off into the pond from a swing. I wasn't good yet at taking the flying shots so I didn't get one of Timothy.

No comments: