Thursday, March 12, 2009

DOT - friends from Florida

On my last stop in Florida I visisted my friend Sherri and her fiance Michael (post following shows them). They have two furbabies at their house, Smokey (aka Michaels Shadow) is a can you say Gawgeous bi-blue sheltie (a combination of light and dark greys and white that I've never seen before).














Shorty is a hand raised kitty who Sherri and her son found in their backyard at only a few days old. It's amazing how much he looks like my Spunky but their personalities are eons apart.

















I'm not sure how on earth Wilbur's sleeping position could possibly be comfortable but apparently it is.


















Charlotte is just thrilled to have her spot back on the couch. Happy DOT y'all!!!

6 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Wilbur & Charlotte look so cozy this week... and much like most of my kids' poses lately! :)

Sue said...

Isn't it crazy how they sleep in some of those positions? It's amazing they don't wake up all stiff and sore.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte and Wibur are so adorable Kim ♥ They look like they are just enjoying their life to the fullest :>) Happy DOT!

soulbrush said...

aaaw i do so love all dogs and yours and theirs are cutie pies. happy dt.

Marjie said...

Thor sleeps like Wilbur sometimes. I'm as puzzled as you by how this could be comfy! That blue sheltie is a beautiful color! Happy DOT!

dogyarnfun said...

It's amazing how dogs can sleep in the weirdest positions, and cats are more flexible.