Friday, March 24, 2006

Crazy Quilting

Wonderful news!! I finally finished the MaryLou Wiedman blocks I have been working on!! Do you think I took pictures of the last ones???

Of course not...what was I thinking?!?!? I was behind on them so in the hurry I neglected to take pics of them....oh well things could be worse.

BettyAnn gave me a piece of the most wonderful sequined ribbon stuff...thought I was in heaven...isn't it wonderful?!?!?










On the other hand, it has finally freed me up to work on some of the other projects I have been working on (or not working lately). One of these projects is the amulet bag for Jolene.




Actually I've found I was further along in the embroidery process than I had thought so wanting to leave enough room for buttons and beading, I have gotten this far with the embroidery stitches alone:

1 comment:

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

ps bees liking your thing bestest...