Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Pins

I've really enjoyed making the little pins. The clay is always fun to play with and being able to incorporate it with fabric and beads (have I said how much I love beads???) is just too cool...




I think this coffee mug one might just be my favorite....














these are the last of the pictures retrieved off of the dead camera....I used ribbon which already had the beads on it for the gold swirl....



















the coffee mugs are just too cool...
















I love the face and included a frosted clear bead in each eye for light....she might need more beads though???



















Diva will definetely need to have more beads added but I'm not sure which ones yet....




















this is the mug one I wore at Christmas...the bow is making me crazy with going flat so I think I'm going to BEAD it into submission...




















the face is a really cool clay piece and I love how fun it looks with the bright and colorful beads...I was also able to incorporate some of my flower beads into it....

3 comments:

Digitalgran said...

I love your pins. Especially the coffee cup one.

Kathy said...

love the pins. Are they really easy to do? nutsaboutquilting

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

veryyy nice...time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz