Saturday, November 05, 2005

Jadene's Amulet and close-ups of Dallas' Purse




These are pictures of the crazy purse amulet that I've made for my friend Jadene's birthday. Of course it is late (not an unusual event unfortunately) but I'm hoping she will be happy with it. Actually Jadene is a longtime friend and I worked for her parents in their flower shop 'Colonial Florist' in Annapolis, Maryland on and off for about 10 years. She's one of a very few people I keep in touch with and I am delighted to call her my friend. She's also one of the few people who never seem to change in their looks, weight or pleasant demeanor and I know her!! Happy Birthday late Jadene!!


I've included these close-ups of Dallas' Purse. I'll be sending it to her soon and wanted a couple more pictures to have.

No comments: